- 1.5 – 2 cups imitation crab
- 3.5 cups chicken broth (3.5 cups water + 2 cups Knorr chicken)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can corn puree
- 1 can kennel corn
- ½ cup green onions chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2-3 eggs
- 3 tbsp flour/corn starch
- Salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder, Kimi’s usual seasonings
- Heat chicken broth until simmering, add crab and let boil for for 2-3 minutes
- Add Kimi’s seasonings (or whatever you want) to taste. Important to add Garlic, Onion, Pepper!!
- Add corn puree and corn kennels and simmer.
- Dissolve cornstarch in milk and add to pan. Continuously stir.
- Add eggs and green onions.
- Let boil, turn down heat and simmer. Add Green onions when almost ready.