- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1.5 lbs beef cubes or stew meat, may use venison
- 1.5 cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or vinegar (if lemon not avail)
- Bell or Sweet Peppers
- Onions diced
- 2 med Bay Leaves
- Pepper, Garlic Salt
- Pan fry beef cubes until brown on both sides. Venison : Boil at least 30 mins – 1 hr, add water if needed. Drain water and use fresh cup for the sauce.
- On separate pan, sauté garlic, onions, and carrots. Add beef and sauté until cooked (rare is fine)
- Add lemon juice and soy sauce, and fry/mix.
- Add tomato sauce and water, let boil.
- Simmer in low heat, add bell peppers and bay leaves.
- Ready when meat is super soft
Pressure Cooking Option: 60psi at 35mins prior pan frying